Well’s Castor Oil – 70ml
About Well’s Castor Oil
- Using castor oil to prevent hair loss is a very easy as you don’t have to make a special formulation.
- Simply take some oil on your palm and work it through your hair from roots to tips in the same way apply your regular oil and massage well.
- Make sure not to use too much oil because it has thicker density and would be difficult to wash out.
- Let the oil sit in your hair for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with tepid water and shampoo.
- Alternatively, apply the oil before going to bed and leave overnight. Wash the hair next morning.
- To keep the oil staining your bed linen cover your head with a towel or any clean, cotton cloth.
- You can mix castor oil with any other stimulant oils such as peppermint before use for added effect.
Benefits of Hair Oil
The first benefit is that natural hair oil, meaning the least processed, comes packed with several of the vitamins and micro-nutrients that are found in food. So hair oil is basically hair food.
The second benefit of a hair oil massage is the way it penetrates the skin. A shampoo-conditioner, no matter how good its components, can’t match the way hair oil goes deep into the skin and does its job revitalizing the skin tissue.
The third benefit of a thorough hair oil massage is that it boosts blood circulation in the scalp. Use the oil evenly around the scalp, sending nutrients directly to all the hair roots.
Well BP Castor Oil for More Benefits of Hair Oil
Hair oil does the job of fighting hair fall and of aiding hair regrowth. Therefore, whether you’ve got a hair loss problem or not, you can use a hair thickening oil, and the results can only be good.2
Using hair oil is a great way to control frizzy hair. On days when your hair seems all out of control and frizzy, rub some hair oil on your palms and run through the hair lightly. This will cause the frizz to settle immediately and also provide nourishment to the hair.