St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub (283gm)
St. Ives Fresh Skin Face Scrub Apricot is America’s favorite scrub brand*, this multi-award winner contains natural walnut shell powder to deeply exfoliate for clean, glowing skin**. Our Apricots and Walnuts come from sun-drenched California and North Africa so our natural exfoliants like walnut shell powder and apricot fruit extract, help leave skin feeling super soft and smooth**. This is a 3‐4 time a week kind of a scrub, for refreshed, glowing skin.
- Deeply Exfoliates & Removes Impurities for Glowing Skin
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Oil Free
- Made with 100% Natural Exfoliants
- Non-Comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
St. Ives: Get to Know Us
Want to know how to get glowing skin? You’ve come to the perfect place. Our products were all made to bring the joy of nature to your skin while making it glow- all without crossing into shiny skin territory (not cute). That’s why our entire lineup features natural moisturizers, exfoliants, and extracts**! We also just really, really love apricots. Think of St. Ives as your go-to for great-smelling cleansers, lotions, masks, and body washes you can use on the daily to get glowing skin that feels super-hydrated and oh-so-silky smooth.
- One, 6-ounce tube of St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub
- Scrub exfoliates to reveal smooth, radiant skin
- Apply easily to moistened face and rinse with water–use 3-4 times per week for best results
- Apricots contain high levels of cartenoids (Vitamin A) and antioxidants to nourish skin
- St. Ives formulas use effective, natural ingredients for fresher, younger looking skin
The Science of Exfoliation
Did you know your skin is constantly renewing itself? Basically, your body is always making new skin cells: while you sleep, while you eat, during class or morning status meetings at work- you get the point! However, the process isn’t perfect. Sometimes these old cells don’t flake off quickly enough; this build-up can leave you with a rough, dull, tired-looking complexions. Enter the exfoliating face scrub! Used correctly, these deep facial cleansers can help boost radiance by gently buffing away leftover dead skin cells. Properly exfoliated skin looks fresher, smoother, and downright glow-ier. Now go forth and exfoliate responsibly with one of our face scrubs, make with natural exfoliants**!
**Claim based on the ingredients used in the manufacturing of the product. Note: For detailed ingredient list, please check the manufacturer website.
- Our face scrub deeply cleans pores and exfoliates for clean, smooth and glowing skin
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- We use delicious apricots grown in sunny destinations including California
- Each dollop delivers a high exfoliation factor for fresh, glowing skin
- Dermatologist tested. Paraben free. Non-Comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores)
How to Use
2. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
3. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. Use 3-4 times a week for best results.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.
St.Ives price in bd,
St.Ives showroom in Dhaka,
St.Ives makeup shop Dhaka,
St.Ives makeup shop Dhaka,
St.Ives Make Up Items Price In Bangladesh,
St.Ives Online Makeup Shopping In Bangladesh At Best Prices,
St.Ives Best Branded Cosmetics In BD,
St.Ives online cosmetics shopping in Bangladesh Facebook,
5 Best Blush video.
Check out all St.Ives product.
Be the first to review “St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub (283gm)”