St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub (150ml)
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
- Oil free with salicylic acid
- Fight blemishes and breakouts with the power of nature
- Dermatologist tested
- It contains 100% natural extracts
- Helps to prevent blackheads and unclog pores
Salicylic Acid (2%)
· For the treatment of acne
· Helps prevent new blackheads and acne blemishes from forming
For external use only.
When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
· Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
· Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
· If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
St.Ives price in bd,
St.Ives showroom in Dhaka,
St.Ives makeup shop Dhaka,
St.Ives makeup shop Dhaka,
St.Ives Make Up Items Price In Bangladesh,
St.Ives Online Makeup Shopping In Bangladesh At Best Prices,
St.Ives Best Branded Cosmetics In BD,
St.Ives online cosmetics shopping in Bangladesh Facebook,
5 Best Blush video.
Check out all St.Ives product.
Be the first to review “St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub (150ml)”