St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub – 150ml
Hello glowing cheeks! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this multi-award winner contains 100% natural walnut shell powder and naturally sourced apricot extract. Uncover super smoothness as it deeply exfoliates for clean, glowing skin.
A delicious apricot scrub from UK’s No. 1 scrub brand*. Containing salicylic acid to help prevent blemishes. It will deeply clean pores for fresher than fresh skin. We use 100% natural exfoliants (like walnut shell powder) for a deep cleanse and of course there’s apricot extract too which is known to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Use 3-4 times a week for that peachy glow.
- Our Acne Control Face Scrub deeply cleans pores and contains 2 percent salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads and Acne from forming the perfect blackhead scrub
- Facial scrub made with 100 percent natural exfoliants
- We use delicious apricots grown in various sunny destinations including California
- Each dollop of exfoliating face scrub delivers a high exfoliation factor to deeply clean pores
- Tell me more! This exfoliating face scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non Comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free
- Apricot Fruit extract
- Walnut shell powder
- Corn kernel
- Contains 2% Salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads and blemishes
- Deeply cleans pores
- Instantly reveals skins natural radiance
- Made with 100% natural exfoliant, Walnut Shell
- High exfoliation factor
- Oil free & Paraben Free
- Dermatologist tested & non comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t block your pores)
Salicylic Acid 2%.
Aqua, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
HOW TO USE
For New Users: Apply product to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product. If no discomfort occurs, dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, then rinse and glow! Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Do not use if inner seal/foil is missing or broken.
St.Ives price in bd,
St.Ives showroom in Dhaka,
St.Ives makeup shop Dhaka,
St.Ives makeup shop Dhaka,
St.Ives Make Up Items Price In Bangladesh,
St.Ives Online Makeup Shopping In Bangladesh At Best Prices,
St.Ives Best Branded Cosmetics In BD,
St.Ives online cosmetics shopping in Bangladesh Facebook,
5 Best Blush video.
Check out all St.Ives product.