St.Ives Black Head Clearing Green Tea Scrub (150ml)
Our Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Face Scrub helps unclog pores and clear blackheads. From America’s No. 1 scrub brand*, duh. A derma‐tested, blackhead‐tackling scrub made with salicylic acid. It moderately exfoliates, helping to clear blackheads, and unclog pores, for a more even skin tone. It’s also infused with olive leaf extract which the Egyptians saw as a symbol of heavenly power. And who’d argue with that? Our green tea leaves come from China and are processed in the traditional Chinese way. This involves heating them to stop oxidation so they stay that lovely vibrant green color. The goodness is then extracted by very gently by soaking them. It takes a little longer but we think it’s worth it. Natural Ingredients Green Tea Extract Olive Leaf Extract Hydrated Silica Tell me more! This refreshing scrub is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested, and non comedogenic (meaning won’t clog pores), and has a moderate exfoliation level. It also contains 1 percent salicylic acid acne medication. How to use: Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skin’s natural circulation. When you’re done, rinse and glow! For best results, use 3 4 times a week.
Problem skin has met its match. Salicylic acid packs a punch in this dermatologist-tested, blackhead-tackling green tea face scrub that unclogs pores and calms redness for glowing, bump-free skin.
- Contains 1% Salicylic acid which helps to clear blackheads
- Unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping clear blackheads
- Instantly reveals skin’s natural radiance
- Made with a 100% naturally sourced exfoliant
- Moderate exfoliation scrub factor level
- Hypoallergenic & Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested & non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t block your pores)
For New Users: Apply product to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product. If no discomfort occurs, dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, then rinse and glow! Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Do not use if inner seal/foil is missing or broken.
HOW to use:
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2.0%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
St.Ives price in bd,
St.Ives showroom in Dhaka,
St.Ives makeup shop Dhaka,
St.Ives makeup shop Dhaka,
St.Ives Make Up Items Price In Bangladesh,
St.Ives Online Makeup Shopping In Bangladesh At Best Prices,
St.Ives Best Branded Cosmetics In BD,
St.Ives online cosmetics shopping in Bangladesh Facebook,
5 Best Blush video.
Check out all St.Ives product.
Be the first to review “St.Ives Black Head Clearing Green Tea Scrub (150ml)”